Bring a group to Bakkegaard if you'd enjoy:
- An intimate, familiar atmosphere
- Panoramic views of the Baltic Sea
- Visiting each other in our beautiful rooms designed by artists
- Ample space for all in our cosy common rooms
- Stunning nature close to the cliffs of Møn
- A garden, a cosy courtyard and 3 hectars of beautiful grounds
- Free wifi
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly management
- Good advice on your activities on Møn
- An enchanting experience
- Please don't bring your own beverages: in the courtyard, dining room, living rooms and TV room
We know that groups have many different needs, so do get in touch and let us talk about what will work best for your group.
We can organise anything from a single-night stay with breakfast buffet, weekend packages and bigger packages with 3-course dinners, lunch/packed lunch/brunch or whatever you would like.
We have successfully provided artists' workshops, Greek dance, children's horseriding on Icelandic ponies … let us hear what you might enjoy.
You can also book the whole place and prepare your own meals.
Ask us about prices.
We look forward to welcoming you.